Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Tampa Parental Relocation Attorney

Tampa, Florida Child Custody Attorney, Nilo J. Sanchez & Associates

Parental Relocation in Tampa Bay, Florida

If you live in Tampa Bay and are contemplating relocating with your minor child(ren) please be aware that you MUST get permission from the court to do so IF you are relocating beyond 50 miles from the address listed on your final order.
Many parents believe that there are good enough reasons to simply move, such as a job transfer and they do not seek the approval of the courts first. It is absolutely crucial to get permission, thus you should consult with a Tampa child custody or family law attorney who can represent you properly by first petitioning the courts for your relocation.

Tampa Child Custody & Divorce Attorney Nilo J. Sanchez & Associates has over 24 years of experience in a variety of child custody and timesharing matters. Representing yourself in a contested parental relocation case in Tampa Bay can be challenging to say the least.  AVVO Top-Rated Divorce & Custody Attorney Nilo J. Sanchez is located in Tampa, Florida can provide advise and representation prior to attempting to relocate with your minor children. Due to the nature of these cases, it is highly recommended that you consult with a lawyer before you attempt to represent yourself in a contested parental relocation matter.


In Good Faith: To get directly to the point, moving or relocating with a minor child from Tampa Bay in excess of 50 miles with the wrong motivations can result in unfavorable results. A judge will want you to prove that your petition for relocation with your minor child(ren) is being requested in good faith. With the burden of proof being on you, your Tampa Florida child custody attorney must have the knowledge and experience to present the facts and proof to the courts that will at a minimum support the following:

1. That your relocation will improve the quality of life for yourself and your child or children.
2. That by relocating, you are considering the best interest of the child or children
3. That the children will be able to continue a meaningful relationship with the other parent if the relocation request is granted.
4. Depending on the nature and logistics of the move, convince the courts that you will abide by the courts orders once you are outside of their jurisdiction.

What Are Some of the Ways an Attorney Can Win a Child Relocation Case?

It takes a great deal of knowledge of Florida Family Law as well as experience to get favorable results in a parental relocation or high conflict child custody case. Taking into consideration that each case is unique, it is in your best interest to consult with Tampa child custody attorney. Nilo J. Sanchez & Associates can provide you with counsel and representation in a contested parental relocation case. An experienced custody attorney in Tampa Bay will have a good understanding as to what the courts in each jurisdiction generally look for when determining a favorable outcome for modifications of custody and relocating with children in Florida relocation cases.
Have You Been Served with a Petition for Parental Relocation in Tampa Florida?
Have you been served with a petition for relocation with a minor child in Tampa Bay, Florida? Read your paperwork carefully, then call 813-879-4600 to schedule a consultation with Tampa Family Law Attorney Nilo J. Sanchez. Attempting to contest a parental relocation matter on your own may end up with unfavorable results.
Why You Should Consult with a Tampa Child Custody Attorney Prior to Responding

There are things you must do when you are served with petition to relocate with a minor child or parental relocation papers. If you do not follow the instructions precisely, a default judgement can be made in the relocating parent's favor by the courts.

 For more information about parental relocation in Florida visit:
Florida law regarding parental relocation with a child is governed by Florida Statute 61.13001.

Top Rated Divorce & Child Custody Attorney
Nilo J Sanchez & Associates
Telephone: 813-879-4600
Schedule a Consultation